- Just like the chic and very-happening Mexican coastal Town of Tulum, this swimwear draws eyes for its refined aesthetic.
- Featuring a delicate curved neckline and spaghetti straps that give way to a daring ultra-low scoop back, the Tulum one-piece is made of whimsy.
- VerdeLimon and Sandra Weil present their new collaboration collection “ALMA” where these two Latin American brands with Colombian, Peruvian and Mexican roots, come together to give life to a collection of tropical soul and sophisticated spirit.
- Day to night wear becomes swim & after swim; combining a selection of iconic pieces from both brands: The impeccable fit and lycras of Verdelimon’s swimsuits, now dressed in prints of Sandra Weil’s avant-garde imaginary. A proposal of geometric and tropical prints that can be combined with the iconic silhouettes of the two brands, such as bustiers, bodysuits, coverups, sarongs and Mexican artisan embroidery. With the intention that they can be used at the beach as well as in a sophisticated tropical dinner and thus present to the woman of today a versatile proposal where she will always be comfortable and stylish.
- Pair with Desert cover-up in Paraiso white.
- 80% polyester, 20% lycra.
- Made in Colombia.
Tulum One Piece – Paraiso White
- Fits true to size.
- Model wears a size S.
- Hand wash.
- Do not bleach, tumble dry or iron.
- This item will ship within 6-7 business days.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges as these items are made-to-order.
- If your item arrives damaged, please notify us within 14 days of the delivery date, by sending us an email to email@example.com