- A colourful ring from Collection No.8, a collection that studies the Russian, Thai, Hebrew, Urdu and Spanish alphabets and identifies a series of figures that those languages use to describe common sounds to all of them: vowels.
- The array of figures used to represent the same sound in all these languages, served as an inspiration to Aysha Bilgrami to create the shapes of her jewels in this collection.
- Characters blend with colors of semiprecious stones, creating every day statement pieces.
- This ring is inspired by the diacritic mark of the vowel sound ‘AI’ of the Thai alphabet.
- Handmade in Colombia.
- Composition : 925 sterling silver recycled from x-rays / 24k gold plated
- Stone : Turquoise
- Shiny finish.
Out of stock
- One size fits all (ring sizes 5 to 8)
- Adjustable at the back of the ring.
- Diameter : 3 cm.
- To avoid deterioration of your jewelry, apply make-up, perfume or beauty products before putting it on.
- Do not use them to go to the beach, swim or exercise.
- Keep it in a fabric bag to protect it when you are not using it.
- This item will ship within 5 business days.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges as these items are made-to-order.
- If your item arrives damaged, please notify us within 14 days of the delivery date, by sending us an email to email@example.com